Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thrift Store Jackpot

This weekend I ventured over to the local beach thrift store and hit the mother load.  50 cent records!  With my new Crosley record player on its way, I need to start collecting.  And boy, I found some great stuff.  I bought 26 albums including Led Zepplin, Fleetwood Mac, Bruce Springsteen, Cat Stevens, The Cure, Elton John, Rod Stewart, just to name a few :)

Some of the album cover weren't in great condition, but the records themselves seem OK.  And for 50 cents, I am fine with having to throw out a few.  The Bruce Springsteen album (see pic below) was especially in rough shape, but it was too cool not to buy (especially at the Jersey Shore!).



Look how badass he looks!



And then I found this and could NOT resist.

I also bought some things for a few DIY projects.  I have been moving slowly on them, but plan to get crackin' this weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...