Friday, December 16, 2011

75% there

As you may have noticed, I've been MIA lately.  We became homeowners and then went on vacation a week later (not really planned well!).  Then when we came back, it was time to unpack, paint, order new furniture, hang frames, and so on and so on and so on.  And I emphasize 'so on'!  It's been a lot of work over the past 4 weeks so blogging has fallen by the wayside.  But I happy to report that we are about 75% of the way there.  Yahoo!  I will be posting pictures soon.

Still on the list is a dining room table (which we have ordered but has not yet arrived), office desk and chair, rugs and a vanity for the bedroom (still debating this).  My main focus at this moment (and I mean today since apparently I have developed ADD) is getting a rug for the main living/dining area and a runner.  Here are some of the ones I have been eying.


This one is my favorite but it's almost $500 for 5'x8'.  Eek!
Allendale
Much less expensive but not as colorful.
Overstock.com
This one is a little too light, but still could work.
Allendale
Target
The Target rug is the most affordable, but I am not sure how I feel about it.  It's pretty busy.  I did buy the doormat version of this rug this weekend, and while it's a different pattern, it has the same coloring, so I will see if I want to take the plunge and buy the Big Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...