Thursday, September 1, 2011

Peacock

I have always really loved peacock feathers and peacock prints, but never really knew how to incorporate them  into my style without being way over the top.  I recently bought a peacock stamp which I plan to do some embossing.  DIY project coming soon :)  In the meantime, enjoy these.



Source: google.com via Lea on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest

Beautiful hair accessory!
Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest

Not even sure how to attempt to try this. But maybe I will get crazy one night and try.
Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Last but not least...

You know how they say some things are too good to eat? I don't feel that way about this. I would shove it in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...