Monday, September 26, 2011

Surprise Party Invites

I am throwing a surprise party. And no, I won't say for who ;) I blurred all the pictures, even the menu, since I don't want this person to get any ideas.
Here's the invite...

and the envelope label.

And here is the finished product!

I mounted the 4.5x6.5 invite to gray 5x7 cardstock. I have glue dots, but of course forgot to use them!  I used regular clear craft glue.

And the finished envelope.  I hand-cut the label off of regular printer paper.  If I was smart, I would have used adhesive paper, but I knew I was only doing about 15 invites, so I didn't bother.

I also still have to print the menu and some labels for favors, etc. 

I think I sufficiently blurred all these pictures so this person has no idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...