Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wearing Today

Another installment of Wearing Today :)

Today I have on a white dress from Chadwick's (white sold out but see the yellow one here). Dress retails $60 but I got for $19.99!  Also, I have on an Anthropologie belt (also on sale!) and Bandolino wedge shoes.  I love nothing more than buying things on sale.  Wow, I am turning into my mom.



I realize you can't see my outfit in this pic, but I was trying to, with no success, get a pic that showed off my necklace.  I got it on Esty for only $12, and it was well worth it.  You can see/buy it here.



Similar belt for $52 from HSN:

Similar shirtdress for $20 from JCPenney:


Similar shoes for $19.99 from Piperlime:



Last but not least, white & gold bangles.
$15 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...