Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Headboards

Oh the joys of moving.  Not only am I packing up my life, but I am also trying to sell a ton of things that I don't need/want (including furniture which is never easy) and shop for new furniture.  It's been a slow process.  I am the kind of person that wants it all taken care of and buttoned up, while my husband wants to wait until we move in to start decorating.  Driving.me.crazy.  I am too OCD/type A to allow that! 

My next purchase is going to be a bed.  I'd love a platform bed with some storage underneath, but they are few and far between.  While that is still my goal, I have been looking at some beautiful and creative headboard ideas.

DIY projects:



Traditional wood options:
No headboard?


Tufted headboards:
Nailhead headboards:


Too many options! At least we have the linens picked out (Anthropologie duvet). Is that half the battle? Not sure, but I like to tell myself so.

1 comment:

  1. I love headboards. They just totally finish off a space!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...