Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Camera

You know how I keep saying that my camera sucks and I need a DSLR?  Well, I got one. I was searching around Amazon and Best Buy and came across the Pentax K-r 12.4 MP DSLR, which got pretty good reviews but cost $700.  Well, much to my surprise, I went to BestBuy.com and it's on sale.  For $68.  Yes, $68.  Are they joking? Nope.  I thought I would get to check out and they would tell me it was out of stock or something.  No!  They did not, and my camera is on its way.
I am not really digging the white. It looks like something out of Ghostbusters. But for $68, I don't really care!  I went back a few minutes later, and it was sold out. I must have gotten the last one. It's fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...