Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Living Room Design

Now that our moving date is getting closer, I am in scramble mode to start designing.  The living room/dining room (it's an open floor plan) is my biggest obstacle.  Originally I wanted to try to match the wall color to the kitchen back-splash and found this beautiful photo on WestElm.com.

Much to my surprise, my hubby (who has never been interested in interior design, even in our existing home), wasn't keen on the color.  While I love the gray/blue, I have to respect his opinion (or do I?!).  So I scoured my vast photo collection and Pinterest.com to find something we both can agree on.  While we haven't fully agreed, we are closer.

Source: None via Decor & Dior on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Jessica on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...