Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bridal Gown Ivory

I got married almost two years and still look at the pictures almost on a weekly basis.  It was a magical day that was perfect (there were a few hiccups like one of the musicians not showing up, but it was still great all-in-all).  I loved my dress and felt like it was made just for me (in some ways, it was. I bought from Kleinfeld's and met the designer the day I bought it. She did the measurements herself!).  The sad thing about wedding dresses is they just sit in your closet, basement, attic or storage, never to be worn again.  I have been meaning to sell it so that some other lucky lady (or small man, if he wanted to!) could enjoy it as much as I did.  But I am lazy and never get around to it!  I was thinking about it again today, saying "You know, I really should really get on that," but instead decided to make a little inspiration board :)  I *will* get around to selling it!

Pillows by CSN Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...