Thursday, July 28, 2011

Farmhouse Table

With the possibility of a new home looming in my mind, I have been thinking more and more about a dining room table.  Right now, because I live in NYC and I literally cannot fit more than 2 people at a time in my kitchen, I don't have a table.  I do have a bistro table and chairs in the living room which is supposed to act as a dining table, but really just acts more like a storage bin.  So you can imagine my excitement about having an actual table. 
I have been eying rustic farmhouse tables even though it doesn't really fuse with the rest of the decor.  There is just something so sexy about a weathered table matched with sleek chairs.  Fest your eyes on this beauty!

Teva Living table

Too bad it's $1700.  I will have to do some hard investigating to find on similar for half that price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...