Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yellow + Purple - 'N' Sync = True Love

When I was younger, my bedroom was yellow and purple.  It stayed this way for about 10 years.  I never wanted to change it.   My parents sold the house and, for whatever reason, I never revisited the color combination (at least not in terms of home decor).  I came across this Diane Von Furstenberg dress and immediately though about my childroom room. 

Ideally, my room would have looked like this:
Source
But instead, it had pale yellow walls, lavender linens, daffodil-colored chiffon drapes and a poster of 'N' Sync (don't judge me).  If I could go back in time, I would kick it up a notch (but hey, what 10 year old demands plum and hot yellow? I cannot be blamed for my decor or music tastes).  Here are just a few of the pieces I would add to my dream room.
Z Gallerie
Citron Textured Wallpaper (via Material Girls blog)
mustard-plum-pillow.jpg
Bagnaresi Casa pillows
A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...