Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hiya!

Hello World!  

After months of talking about actually getting my blog up and running, I've finally did it!  As you may see in the "About" tab, I worked for a publisher whose portfolio included a high-end fashion magazine as well as a home decor magazine.  As someone who works in advertising, I was constantly on the site and flipping through the magazine.  And while doing so, I was saving outfit ideas, fashion trends, funky color palettes, and the like.  Soon my "Inspiration" folder was full of interesting fabrics, colors, furniture, accessories, even pictures of the interior of people's homes that I didn't know!  So I decided to compile all these images in this blog.  

I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...