Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Anthropologie

Who doesn't love Anthropologie? It's the best. Literally, the best. My only beef with it is that it's quite expensive.  I normally don't buy anything from them full price, unless I really am in love.  Their sale section is pretty good, at least at the one in NYC (@ 30 Rock).  I got a really cute pair of shoes, a belt, 4 knobs (no idea what I will use them for yet!) and a small bowl for my rings.  The clothes in the sale room were slim pickin's, but I am happy with my purchase.

 Excuse the awful blue/gray carpet in my office :)

On sale for $2 each


$19.99, originally $42

On sale $3.95
Not sure why, but when I upload pictures from my phone to Picassa, it adds that gray bar at the bottom of my pictures.  ::scratches head::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...