Sunday, August 28, 2011

Players gonna play

Since my visit to LA and staying at the gorgeous The Redbury, I have wanted a record player.  The one in the room was a Crosley record player, which had pretty good sound quality (I assume there are tons of guests who don't know how to use a record player and damage the ones in the room, so any issues I chalked up to that!).  They also seem to be fairly affordable at $125.
This one by Jensen is little more modern looking and will probably work with our decor better.  It's also slightly cheaper (between $50-80).
I don't really consider myself a rock 'n' roller, but if I were, I'd definitely buy this Pyle player.  This one is the most expensive, at $150+.
Any recommendations??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...