Friday, August 19, 2011

Fail

Not all DIY projects work out so well.  It's true, not gonna lie about it.  I have been seeing other DIYers create beautiful 'subway art' using canvas and stencil.  So I decided to give it a whirl.  I even cut out a piece of paper the same size as the canvas to do a trial run.  But that didn't really help.  I ran out of room!  The best part of the song lyrics (of "Your Song" by Elton John, which is the song I walked down the aisle to!) didn't fit.  And now it kinda doesn't make sense.  ::kicks air::

At first, I was annoyed that I put the 'i' and 'h' too close together on the first line and didn't have enough room to spell out 'you' but that seems like small potatoes compared now.  Ooooh well!  At least it only cost be a few bucks.

test #1

test #2

life is... WHILE YOU'RE IN THE WORLD!

At least you can enjoy the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...