Monday, August 8, 2011

Loungin'

Over the weekend, my husband and I went to look at yet another condo.  We've been at this for almost a year now and have put in 6 offers, but still no condo.  The real estate market in the NYC area apparently didn't get the memo that we're in a recession.

Anyway, I love going into people's homes to see how they have decorating.  This weekend I saw an awesome white leather chaise lounge similar to this one.



It got me thinking about how much I'd love a chaise lounge. I'd most likely put it in a home office or, if I had one, a reading nook in my bedroom. But first thing is first - find a condo!  Then the chaise lounge.

And then a chaise lounge for our dog :)  If you guys should know anything about me it's that I can find endless way to frivolously spend money on pets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...